- Full-contact heater pad keeps your RV gray water or black water dump valve pipe or elbow warm during freezing temperatures
- Works with 3" diameter pipes and elbows
- Can also thaw out a pipe or elbow if it's already frozen
- Flexible, weatherproof carbon fiber material bends to fit the contours of a surface
- Easy, peel-and-stick installation
- 18-Gauge, 2-wire design wires to a wall switch inside your RV
- White wire is for ground
- Red wire is for power
- Compatible with DC power when in transit
- Runs through a converter while connected to a power source when your RV is parked
- Cold room tested down to -32 degrees F
- QAI certified
- Pad dimensions: 3" wide x 13" long
- Pad thickness: 3 mm
- Length of wires: 18" - 18AWG
- Input voltage: 13.5V DC
- Power draw: 0.62A
- Wattage: 7.5W
- 1-Year warranty
- Note: This heater pad should be installed on non-conductive surfaces only.
- DO NOT STRETCH THE PAD
The Therma Heat RV heating pad meets the following certification standards:
- Safety for Electric Heating Appliances, UL499
- Safety for Heating Elements (CSA) C22.2 No. 72-m1984 (R2004)
- Flammability tests (UL) 746C, 15 and CSA 0.17,9,2
- Dieletric Voltage Withstand Test (UL) - 1000 volts/1 minute
- Thermal Aging Test (UL)
Note: This heater pad should be installed on non-conductive surfaces only.
When the outside temperature is cold enough, the gray water or black water dump valve pipe or elbow on your RV will freeze. This stops you from being able to dump your gray water or black water tank. Furthermore, the frozen water could potentially cause cracks or other irreparable damage, which would mean you would have to replace the pipe.
The full-contact ThermaHeat heater pad will prevent this by keeping your pipe warm during freezing temperatures. It can also completely thaw out a pipe if it's already frozen, assuming that it hasn't been damaged. The heater pad does all the work for you, preventing you from having to go out in the cold and thaw it out by hand with a heat gun or hair dryer, which can melt the side of your pipe if not used properly.