NO Interior Garnish Ring included, this is insert only
**12 volt ONLY 110/115/220 volt such as in a house or generator will damage the unit**
12 volt Fan Motor
9" Fan Blade
1.8 amps of power required
DO NOT let the unit hang by wires as you will damage the unit.
NOTE: Vortex New Design has a pre-stamped cut-out for a fuse that is required in Canada. This is not a defect in the housing but the new design by the manufacturer.
Single Speed Fan
Vortex Fan Speed 188 CFM (188 Cubic Feet Per Minute
High Velocity Air Fan System over 300% more air flow movement
On/Off Push Button Style Switch
Manual Crank Handle to open and close RV vent lid
1. Remove the handle from the vent.
2. Remove the screen from the vent.
3. Locate the cross bar in the lid of the vent, there will be tabs on both the top and bottom of the bar you will need to flatten these down.
Be sure to flatten the bottom ones as well.
4. Locate the gears for the fan, you will need to remove the screws on the front side of the fan for the gear box to move.
5. After the screws have been removed you will pull the gear box out and simply move it to the bottom hole.
Remember to replace your screws.
6. Line the gear box and crank gear up, the gears should fit together easily.
7. Don't forget to secure your vent with the screws provided into the outer rim of the Vortex II