**12 volt ONLY 110/115/220 volt such as in a house or generator will damage the unit**
Includes the switch/circuit board
Knob Not included
Be sure to remove the set screw before trying to replace switch.
1) remove the small set screw in the knob, if you do not remove this you will damage the circuit board. Screws is located across from the white line on the turn knob.
2) remove the small nut holding the switch/circuit board in place. Do not turn the blue knob, be sure to remove the nut. The switch/circuit board will then be free from the back side. Disconnect the wires and be sure to reconnect matching wires on the new switch.
Q: When will switch pt # 14-0129 be in stock Or where can I find one .
Unfortunately some Heng's items have been on extended back order with no estimated arrival date.
1. Remove the handle from the vent.
2. Remove the screen from the vent.
3. Locate the cross bar in the lid of the vent, there will be tabs on both the top and bottom of the bar you will need to flatten these down.
Be sure to flatten the bottom ones as well.
4. Locate the gears for the fan, you will need to remove the screws on the front side of the fan for the gear box to move.
5. After the screws have been removed you will pull the gear box out and simply move it to the bottom hole.
Remember to replace your screws.
6. Line the gear box and crank gear up, the gears should fit together easily.
7. Don't forget to secure your vent with the screws provided into the outer rim of the Vortex II