**12 volt ONLY 110/115/220 volt such as in a house or generator will damage the unit**
Works with Heng's 12 volt Vents and Heng's Vortex 1 Style Vents
Push button switch
1. Remove the handle from the vent.
2. Remove the screen from the vent.
3. Locate the cross bar in the lid of the vent, there will be tabs on both the top and bottom of the bar you will need to flatten these down.
Be sure to flatten the bottom ones as well.
4. Locate the gears for the fan, you will need to remove the screws on the front side of the fan for the gear box to move.
5. After the screws have been removed you will pull the gear box out and simply move it to the bottom hole.
Remember to replace your screws.
6. Line the gear box and crank gear up, the gears should fit together easily.
7. Don't forget to secure your vent with the screws provided into the outer rim of the Vortex II