10 Gallon Fresh / Gray Water Holding Tank
- Shipping Rates are for the 48 Continental U.S. ONLY. Alaska, Hawaii, and other U.S. territories must contact us first for quotes.
- One piece seamless construction - no seems to burst.
- Food Grade Approved linear low density polyethylene.
- Stain, Corrosion and Rust Resistant - Creamy White in color so you can see waterline through tank.
- NSF Certified Materials - NSF Certified Logo Molded into Tank
- Food Vendors: You need a larger Gray water tank than Fresh. Check with your local health department to see if our tanks will pass BEFORE purchasing - We DO NOT KNOW THIS. Go to our blog and print off any product information sheets you may be needing.
- No retail box as these are purchased in bulk, no install instructions as they are OEM parts.
- Non-Pressurized Tank - you will need to vent this tank to use it.
- Tank will need to sit on a level surface.
- Cutting or modifying the tank in any way voids any/all warranty.
- Using this tank for any purpose other than fresh or gray water storage will void any/all warranty.
- Includes 4 fittings built into the tank - ALL fittings are on one side:
Two) 1 1/2" Dia screw in balloon fittings (threaded female - NPT Standard) The fitting will be closed off an can be used or left as is. To use the fitting simply trim out the inside piece.
Two) 1/2" Dia screw in fittings (threaded female - NPT Standard)
- Measurements for Tank: (+/- .25" on each measurement)
19" Longest Length (not including fittings) x 9" x 14" (rotate the tank to change height or width)
FAQ's & Installation Information:
- The only tank sizes we carry are listed in our online store, we do not offer custom tanks (unless bulk ordering 500+) and we can not change the fitting configuration or types.
- You will need to purchase the fittings that will go from the tank to your hose/pump. We do not sell fittings.
- Using this tank for any purpose other than fresh or gray water storage will void any manufacturer warranty.